Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we’ve been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out!
Gore Medical Products has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 40 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Learning Management System Specialist to join our team in Phoenix or Flagstaff, Arizona.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will supports Divisional training and certification needs. The position is responsible for administration of training content for internal and external users of the Gore Medical Products Division (MPD) eLearn Learning Management System (LMS) for assigned Gore MPD functions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing support for state-of-the-art implantable medical devices
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Performing the responsibilities of an eLearn Certification Champion to maintain training content in eLearn in partnership with functional leadership and subject matter experts
- Effectively analyzing complex training requirements and leveraging the capabilities of the software to meet needs
- Setting up and maintaining curricula, certifications, courses, and classes for training content based on business needs and established best practices
- Executing eLearn processes related to job descriptions and curriculum vitae (CVs)
- Maintaining training requirements per role and assigning learners and certifications to roles for internal and external training requirements as required by supported functions
- Setting up and maintaining team organizations for training compliance monitoring
- Loading new external learners into eLearn and support user accounts
- Performing related quality system activities such as change order review
- Designing reports to meet business needs for assigned functions
- Partnering with other LMS Specialists to establish and maintain best practices related to content architecture
- Providing training to other Associates in maintaining eLearn content
- Responding to service requests submitted to the Information Technology department related to eLearn and providing first-level technical assistance to eLearn users, escalating system issues to LMS Administrators as applicable
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of LMS software experience in a highly regulated manufacturing, technical, or engineering environment OR 3 years of LMS software experience in a highly regulated manufacturing, technical, or engineering environment.
- Hands on experience within an Enterprise LMS, including configuration, content management and mechanisms for assigning training content to learners.
- Strong skills:
- Computer literacy, including desktop and web applications
- Organization, flexibility, and ability to multi-task
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Effectively challenge and influence
- Work independently, as well as part of a diverse global team
- Think / work strategically and understand the interactions and impact of activities beyond immediate team
- Travel as necessary to achieve business and project objectives (approx. 5%)
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience working in Saba Cloud
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment, particularly in the medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: